Gol places incremental jet order for new 60 Boeing planes
SAO PAULO Oct 1 (Reuters) - Gol Linhas Aéreas, Latin America's largest low-fare airline, plans to place an incremental order for 60 new planes from Boeing.
The order is for Boeing's 737 MAX airliners, Gol said in a securities filing, adding that the request is the largest ever order for jets in Latin America.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea