BRIEF-Hochschild Mining says Peruvian government approves environment study for Inmaculada project
LONDON Oct 1 (Reuters) - Hochschild Mining PLC : * Key milestone at inmaculada advanced project * Peruvian government approves co's environmental impact study for inmaculada
advanced project * Inmaculada expected to produce 7 million attributable silver equivalent
ounces per annum * Commissioning is on track for the end of 2013
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'