Saia Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Listing on NASDAQ Exchange
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
JOHNS CREEK, GA, Oct 01 (Marketwire) -- Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation, truckload brokerage and value-added logistics company, celebrates its tenth anniversary of listing on the NASDAQ National Market Exchange (NASDAQ). Saia became a publicly traded company on NASDAQ on October 1, 2002. Today, Saia is a $1 billion corporation offering a wide range of less-than-truckload, truckload brokerage and value-added logistics services. Established in 1924, the LTL Freight company is one of the most successful carriers in the United States and ranks in the top ten of carriers in the LTL sector. Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) is a leading transportation provider of less-than-truckload (LTL), truckload brokerage and value-added logistics services. The LTL Freight carrier provides regional, interregional and guaranteed services covering 34 states. Headquartered in Georgia, the carrier employs 8,100 people. For more information, please visit the Investor Relations section of the website at www.saia.com. CONTACT: Saia, Inc. Renee McKenzie Treasurer 678.542.3910 Investors@Saia.com Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted