Informatica offers to buy Heiler Software for $104 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Data-integration software maker Informatica Corp offered to buy all outstanding shares of Germany-based Heiler Software AG for about 80.8 million euros ($103.9 million).
The offer for 7.04 euros a share is a 147 percent premium to Heiler's Friday closing price.
The takeover offer will be supported by a majority of Heiler's shareholders, who have entered into irrevocable agreements to tender their shares, Informatica said.
The completion of the takeover offer is subject to a minimum acceptance level of 67.5 percent of the outstanding shares and certain other offer conditions.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'