Informatica offers to buy Heiler Software for $104 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Data-integration software maker Informatica Corp offered to buy all outstanding shares of Germany-based Heiler Software AG for about 80.8 million euros ($103.9 million).
The offer for 7.04 euros a share is a 147 percent premium to Heiler's Friday closing price.
The takeover offer will be supported by a majority of Heiler's shareholders, who have entered into irrevocable agreements to tender their shares, Informatica said.
The completion of the takeover offer is subject to a minimum acceptance level of 67.5 percent of the outstanding shares and certain other offer conditions.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria