Kazakhstan Sept inflation quickens to 0.6 pct m/m
ALMATY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Inflation in Kazakhstan accelerated to 0.6 percent month-on-month in September from 0.3 percent in August, data released on Monday by the State Statistics Agency showed.
Monthly inflation in Kazakhstan, Central Asia's largest economy, measured 0.3 percent in September last year.
(Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; editing by Philip Barbara)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan