Kazakhstan Sept inflation quickens to 0.6 pct m/m
ALMATY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Inflation in Kazakhstan accelerated to 0.6 percent month-on-month in September from 0.3 percent in August, data released on Monday by the State Statistics Agency showed.
Monthly inflation in Kazakhstan, Central Asia's largest economy, measured 0.3 percent in September last year.
(Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; editing by Philip Barbara)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port