Kazakhstan Sept inflation quickens to 0.6 pct m/m
ALMATY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Inflation in Kazakhstan accelerated to 0.6 percent month-on-month in September from 0.3 percent in August, data released on Monday by the State Statistics Agency showed.
Monthly inflation in Kazakhstan, Central Asia's largest economy, measured 0.3 percent in September last year.
(Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; editing by Philip Barbara)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on