Nokia announces mapping deal with Oracle
HELSINKI Oct 1 (Reuters) - Phone maker Nokia Oyj said on Monday it has signed a deal that will give Oracle Corp's customers access to its mapping services.
It said Oracle customers can now combine Nokia maps with Oracle applications.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |