Famous Brands expects H1 Headline EPS to be 18-20 percent higher
JOHANNESBURG Oct 1 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Famous Brands on Monday said it expected its first half earnings to be as much as 20 percent higher.
The group expects to report headline earnings per share and earnings per share of between 147 cents per share and 152 cents per share.
(Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media