Famous Brands expects H1 Headline EPS to be 18-20 percent higher
JOHANNESBURG Oct 1 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Famous Brands on Monday said it expected its first half earnings to be as much as 20 percent higher.
The group expects to report headline earnings per share and earnings per share of between 147 cents per share and 152 cents per share.
(Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command