CORRECTED-Medical device maker Stryker names Kevin Lobo CEO
(Corrects ticker symbol to SYK.N from SKY.N)
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Stryker Corp named Kevin Lobo as Chief Executive.
Interim CEO Curt Hartman resigned and will stay on as an adviser to assure a smooth transition, the company said.
Lobo, who joined Stryker in April 2011, was the president for its orthopedics unit. (Reporting by Adithya Venkatesan in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat