CORRECTED-Medical device maker Stryker names Kevin Lobo CEO
(Corrects ticker symbol to SYK.N from SKY.N)
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Stryker Corp named Kevin Lobo as Chief Executive.
Interim CEO Curt Hartman resigned and will stay on as an adviser to assure a smooth transition, the company said.
Lobo, who joined Stryker in April 2011, was the president for its orthopedics unit. (Reporting by Adithya Venkatesan in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling