CORRECTED-Medical device maker Stryker names Kevin Lobo CEO
(Corrects ticker symbol to SYK.N from SKY.N)
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Stryker Corp named Kevin Lobo as Chief Executive.
Interim CEO Curt Hartman resigned and will stay on as an adviser to assure a smooth transition, the company said.
Lobo, who joined Stryker in April 2011, was the president for its orthopedics unit. (Reporting by Adithya Venkatesan in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter