CORRECTED-Medical device maker Stryker names Kevin Lobo CEO
(Corrects ticker symbol to SYK.N from SKY.N)
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Stryker Corp named Kevin Lobo as Chief Executive.
Interim CEO Curt Hartman resigned and will stay on as an adviser to assure a smooth transition, the company said.
Lobo, who joined Stryker in April 2011, was the president for its orthopedics unit. (Reporting by Adithya Venkatesan in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut