CORRECTED-Medical device maker Stryker names Kevin Lobo CEO
(Corrects ticker symbol to SYK.N from SKY.N)
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Stryker Corp named Kevin Lobo as Chief Executive.
Interim CEO Curt Hartman resigned and will stay on as an adviser to assure a smooth transition, the company said.
Lobo, who joined Stryker in April 2011, was the president for its orthopedics unit. (Reporting by Adithya Venkatesan in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor