TRW to buy back shares worth $1 bln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it will buy back shares worth up to $1 billion.
The repurchase program will start in the fourth quarter of this year and is expected to be executed over two years, the company said in a statement.
TRW was valued at $5.33 billion as of Friday closing.
The company's shares, which have gained about 50 percent since last December, closed at $43.71 on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls