TRW to buy back shares worth $1 bln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it will buy back shares worth up to $1 billion.
The repurchase program will start in the fourth quarter of this year and is expected to be executed over two years, the company said in a statement.
TRW was valued at $5.33 billion as of Friday closing.
The company's shares, which have gained about 50 percent since last December, closed at $43.71 on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading