TRW to buy back shares worth $1 bln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it will buy back shares worth up to $1 billion.
The repurchase program will start in the fourth quarter of this year and is expected to be executed over two years, the company said in a statement.
TRW was valued at $5.33 billion as of Friday closing.
The company's shares, which have gained about 50 percent since last December, closed at $43.71 on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official