TRW to buy back shares worth $1 bln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it will buy back shares worth up to $1 billion.
The repurchase program will start in the fourth quarter of this year and is expected to be executed over two years, the company said in a statement.
TRW was valued at $5.33 billion as of Friday closing.
The company's shares, which have gained about 50 percent since last December, closed at $43.71 on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement