TRW to buy back shares worth $1 bln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it will buy back shares worth up to $1 billion.
The repurchase program will start in the fourth quarter of this year and is expected to be executed over two years, the company said in a statement.
TRW was valued at $5.33 billion as of Friday closing.
The company's shares, which have gained about 50 percent since last December, closed at $43.71 on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |