BMC Software seeking to sell itself: WSJ
(Reuters) - BMC Software Inc BMC.O is looking to sell itself and has retained Bank of America Merrill Lynch to help find a buyer, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.
Bankers have approached potential suitors including software companies and large private-equity firms to see if they are interested in buying BMC or a part of it, the Journal said, citing sources.
BMC, which specializes in business software, could not immediately be reached for comment.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore and Jim Finkle in Boston; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls