Finmeccanica's AnsaldoBreda wins 210 million euro deal
MILAN (Reuters) - Finmeccanica (SIFI.MI) said on Monday its AnsaldoBreda unit had won a contract worth 210 million euros ($271 million) to supply 30 metro trains for the Milan underground system.
The contract includes an option to supply a further 30 trains, according to a statement.
Loss-making AnsaldoBreda is among the activities that Finmeccanica is looking to sell to focus on defense and aerospace businesses and keep its investment grade rating.
AnsaldoBreda has attracted interest from Japan's Hitachi (6501.T).
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |