Finmeccanica's AnsaldoBreda wins 210 million euro deal
MILAN (Reuters) - Finmeccanica (SIFI.MI) said on Monday its AnsaldoBreda unit had won a contract worth 210 million euros ($271 million) to supply 30 metro trains for the Milan underground system.
The contract includes an option to supply a further 30 trains, according to a statement.
Loss-making AnsaldoBreda is among the activities that Finmeccanica is looking to sell to focus on defense and aerospace businesses and keep its investment grade rating.
AnsaldoBreda has attracted interest from Japan's Hitachi (6501.T).
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds