Finmeccanica's AnsaldoBreda wins 210 million euro deal
MILAN (Reuters) - Finmeccanica (SIFI.MI) said on Monday its AnsaldoBreda unit had won a contract worth 210 million euros ($271 million) to supply 30 metro trains for the Milan underground system.
The contract includes an option to supply a further 30 trains, according to a statement.
Loss-making AnsaldoBreda is among the activities that Finmeccanica is looking to sell to focus on defense and aerospace businesses and keep its investment grade rating.
AnsaldoBreda has attracted interest from Japan's Hitachi (6501.T).
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight