Informatica offers to buy Heiler Software for $104 million
(Reuters) - Data-integration software maker Informatica Corp (INFA.O) offered to buy all outstanding shares of Germany-based Heiler Software AG HRWG.DE for about 80.8 million euros ($103.9 million).
The offer for 7.04 euros a share is a 147 percent premium to Heiler's Friday closing price.
The takeover offer will be supported by a majority of Heiler's shareholders, who have entered into irrevocable agreements to tender their shares, Informatica said.
The completion of the takeover offer is subject to a minimum acceptance level of 67.5 percent of the outstanding shares and certain other offer conditions.
($1 = 0.7773 euros)
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources