BRIEF-Opera signs software deal with Yandex
OSLO Oct 1 (Reuters) - Opera Software
* The major software company referred to in Opera's OSE announcement on September 21, 2012 was Yandex.
* On Sept 21 Opera said: Opera Software ASA has entered into an agreement with a major software company pursuant to which the customer will license and integrate Opera's technology into their product.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |