BRIEF-Opera signs software deal with Yandex
OSLO Oct 1 (Reuters) - Opera Software
* The major software company referred to in Opera's OSE announcement on September 21, 2012 was Yandex.
* On Sept 21 Opera said: Opera Software ASA has entered into an agreement with a major software company pursuant to which the customer will license and integrate Opera's technology into their product.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |