Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln 3-year notes - term sheet
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Tuesday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.53 billion) of three-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 1.89 percent notes, due Oct. 5, 2015, were priced at 99.997 to yield 1.891 percent or 74.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |