Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln 3-year notes - term sheet
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Tuesday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.53 billion) of three-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 1.89 percent notes, due Oct. 5, 2015, were priced at 99.997 to yield 1.891 percent or 74.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC