- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln 3-year notes - term sheet
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Tuesday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.53 billion) of three-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 1.89 percent notes, due Oct. 5, 2015, were priced at 99.997 to yield 1.891 percent or 74.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this