Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln 3-year notes - term sheet
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Tuesday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.53 billion) of three-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 1.89 percent notes, due Oct. 5, 2015, were priced at 99.997 to yield 1.891 percent or 74.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |