Boeing members reject labor contract by wide margin
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Boeing Co's engineers and technical workers rejected a contract offer late Monday, setting the stage for talks to resume Tuesday for labor agreements covering 23,000 workers.
The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace said 95.5 percent of engineers and 97.1 percent of technicians voted against the contract, sending their bargaining teams back to the negotiating table.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter