CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns negative in broad decline
TORONTO Oct 2 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned negative shortly after the open on Tuesday as energy and financial shares gave up earlier gains and materials dropped sharply.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 13.63 points, or 0.1 percent, at 12,356.56.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters