BRIEF-Cell Therapeutics jumps in premarket after opaxiotm gets orphan drug designation
NEW YORK Oct 2 (Reuters) - Cell Therapeutics Inc : * Jumps 23.3 percent to $2.75 in premarket after opaxiotm gets orphan drug designation from U.S. Food and Drug Administration for malignant brain cancer
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote