BRIEF-Cell Therapeutics jumps in premarket after opaxiotm gets orphan drug designation
NEW YORK Oct 2 (Reuters) - Cell Therapeutics Inc : * Jumps 23.3 percent to $2.75 in premarket after opaxiotm gets orphan drug designation from U.S. Food and Drug Administration for malignant brain cancer
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.