UPDATE 1-Crown Castle, T-Mobile set tower deal termination fee
Oct 2 (Reuters) - T-Mobile USA, the No. 4 U.S. mobile provider, has negotiated a $250 million break-up fee should a deal to sell its wireless broadcast towers to Crown Castle International Corp fall through, according to a regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking