FLSmidth buys technology from Germany's iSAM
COPENHAGEN Oct 2 (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth & Co A/S said on Tuesday it has acquired unmanned operation technology for stackers and train loading systems from the German firm iSAM.
FLSmidth, a supplier of engineering services and equipment to the cement and minerals industries, said the purchase would support its focus on higher efficiency and cost savings.
No financial details were provided. (Reporting by Mia Shanley)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine