FLSmidth buys technology from Germany's iSAM
COPENHAGEN Oct 2 (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth & Co A/S said on Tuesday it has acquired unmanned operation technology for stackers and train loading systems from the German firm iSAM.
FLSmidth, a supplier of engineering services and equipment to the cement and minerals industries, said the purchase would support its focus on higher efficiency and cost savings.
No financial details were provided. (Reporting by Mia Shanley)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds