Turkey's Isbank selling majority stake in Gemport to Yilport-Gemport
ISTANBUL Oct 2 (Reuters) - Turkey's Isbank unit G emport Gemlik Liman said an agreement had been signed t o sell a 54 percent stake in Gemport to Yilport, a unit of Yi ldirim Hol ding, which has interests from shipping to energy.
Isbank said late on Monday it had signed a deal to sell its 54 percent stake in Gemport but gave no further details. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'