German new car sales down 11 pct in Sept - VDIK
FRANKFURT Oct 2 (Reuters) - Germany's new car market declined by 11 percent in September, according to preliminary car registration figures cited by German import car brand association VDIK on Tuesday.
When adjusted for the difference of two working days compared with the year-earlier month, the decline in September was just 2 percent, the group added.
In the first nine months of the year, new car sales edged 1.8 percent lower to 2.36 million vehicles, VDIK added. (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media