- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
John Wiley to buy Deltak.edu for $220 mln
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc said it will buy privately held Deltak.edu LLC, a higher education and online learning services company, for $220 million to bolster its digital learning offerings.
The deal is expected to close by October-end.
After the acquisition, Deltak's more than 300 employees would become part of Wiley.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this