John Wiley to buy Deltak.edu for $220 mln
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc said it will buy privately held Deltak.edu LLC, a higher education and online learning services company, for $220 million to bolster its digital learning offerings.
The deal is expected to close by October-end.
After the acquisition, Deltak's more than 300 employees would become part of Wiley.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama