John Wiley to buy Deltak.edu for $220 mln
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc said it will buy privately held Deltak.edu LLC, a higher education and online learning services company, for $220 million to bolster its digital learning offerings.
The deal is expected to close by October-end.
After the acquisition, Deltak's more than 300 employees would become part of Wiley.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba shares surge 46 percent in their debut |