John Wiley to buy Deltak.edu for $220 mln
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc said it will buy privately held Deltak.edu LLC, a higher education and online learning services company, for $220 million to bolster its digital learning offerings.
The deal is expected to close by October-end.
After the acquisition, Deltak's more than 300 employees would become part of Wiley.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.