UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 2
HELSINKI Oct 2 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
The debt-stricken Danish shipping copany said its banks and partners had thrown it a lifeline consisting of a $100 million new working capital facility and offered a deferral on $1.8 billion of debt.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data