UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 2
HELSINKI Oct 2 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
The debt-stricken Danish shipping copany said its banks and partners had thrown it a lifeline consisting of a $100 million new working capital facility and offered a deferral on $1.8 billion of debt.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study