BRIEF-Moody's assigns definitive Aaa ratings to Series 8 of NAB's Covered Bond Programme
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today assigned a definitive long-term rating of Aaa to the Series 8 covered bonds issued under the US$20.0 billion covered bond programme of National Australia Bank Limited ("NAB" or the "Issuer") (Aa2/Prime-1/B-).
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia