BRIEF-Norway's Prosafe gets contract extension for Safe Scandinavia
OSLO Oct 2 (Reuters) - PROSAFE
* BP Norge AS has exercised the second of two one-month options, thereby extending Safe Scandinavia's operations at Valhall until 31 December 2012.
* The value of the exercised option is approximately USD 9.3 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |