BRIEF-Norway's Prosafe gets contract extension for Safe Scandinavia
OSLO Oct 2 (Reuters) - PROSAFE
* BP Norge AS has exercised the second of two one-month options, thereby extending Safe Scandinavia's operations at Valhall until 31 December 2012.
* The value of the exercised option is approximately USD 9.3 million.
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist