BRIEF-Norway's Prosafe gets contract extension for Safe Scandinavia
OSLO Oct 2 (Reuters) - PROSAFE
* BP Norge AS has exercised the second of two one-month options, thereby extending Safe Scandinavia's operations at Valhall until 31 December 2012.
* The value of the exercised option is approximately USD 9.3 million.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |