Russia's Sept oil output at new high of 10.41 mln bpd
MOSCOW Oct 2 (Reuters) - Russia's oil output, the world's largest, edged up 0.3 percent in September to reach a new post-Soviet high of 10.41 million barrels per day (bpd), compared to 10.38 million bpd in August, Energy Ministry data showed on Tuesday.
In tonnes, Russia's crude production stood at 42.59 million last month, the ministry said.
Daily gas production jumped 15 percent, month-on-month, to 1.67 billion cubic metres (bcm). (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs