Russia's Sept oil output at new high of 10.41 mln bpd
MOSCOW Oct 2 (Reuters) - Russia's oil output, the world's largest, edged up 0.3 percent in September to reach a new post-Soviet high of 10.41 million barrels per day (bpd), compared to 10.38 million bpd in August, Energy Ministry data showed on Tuesday.
In tonnes, Russia's crude production stood at 42.59 million last month, the ministry said.
Daily gas production jumped 15 percent, month-on-month, to 1.67 billion cubic metres (bcm). (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media