Spain's Acerinox raises base prices by 50 euro/tonne in Europe
MADRID Oct 2 (Reuters) - Spanish steel producer Acerinox said on Tuesday it has decided, with immediate effect, to raise it base prices by 50 euros ($64.53) per tonne in Europe.
"This is one of the measures Acerinox is taking to return to reasonable margins after a long period of stainless steel price deterioration and increases in raw materials and supplies," Acerinox said in a statement to the market regulator. ($1 = 0.7749 euros) (Reporting By Paul Day; Editing by Jesus Aguado)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement