- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Russia's Tatneft H1 net profit falls 17 pct y/y
MOSCOW Oct 2 (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized oil producer Tatneft said on Tuesday its first-half net profit declined 17 percent, year-on-year, to 32.9 billion roubles ($1.06 billion) on the back of higher taxes.
Revenue in the first six months of the year edged up 0.1 percent to stand at 294.2 billion roubles.
($1 = 31.0372 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this