Russia's Tatneft H1 net profit falls 17 pct y/y
MOSCOW Oct 2 (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized oil producer Tatneft said on Tuesday its first-half net profit declined 17 percent, year-on-year, to 32.9 billion roubles ($1.06 billion) on the back of higher taxes.
Revenue in the first six months of the year edged up 0.1 percent to stand at 294.2 billion roubles.
($1 = 31.0372 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |