Russia's Tatneft H1 net profit falls 17 pct y/y
MOSCOW Oct 2 (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized oil producer Tatneft said on Tuesday its first-half net profit declined 17 percent, year-on-year, to 32.9 billion roubles ($1.06 billion) on the back of higher taxes.
Revenue in the first six months of the year edged up 0.1 percent to stand at 294.2 billion roubles.
($1 = 31.0372 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |