Samsung files lawsuit against Apple over latest iPhone
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics said on Tuesday that it filed a new lawsuit against Apple Inc in a U.S. court, contending the iPhone 5 infringed on Samsung's patents.
In a statement, Samsung said: "...we have little choice but to take the steps necessary to protect our innovations and intellectual property rights."
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ken Wills)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?