Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Samsung files lawsuit against Apple over latest iPhone
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics said on Tuesday that it filed a new lawsuit against Apple Inc in a U.S. court, contending the iPhone 5 infringed on Samsung's patents.
In a statement, Samsung said: "...we have little choice but to take the steps necessary to protect our innovations and intellectual property rights."
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this