Samsung files lawsuit against Apple over latest iPhone
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics said on Tuesday that it filed a new lawsuit against Apple Inc in a U.S. court, contending the iPhone 5 infringed on Samsung's patents.
In a statement, Samsung said: "...we have little choice but to take the steps necessary to protect our innovations and intellectual property rights."
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- Judge temporarily blocks law that could close all Louisiana abortion clinics