Spain's Acerinox raises base prices by 50 euro/metric tonne in Europe
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish steel producer Acerinox said on Tuesday it has decided, with immediate effect, to raise it base prices by 50 euros ($64.53) per metric tonne in Europe.
"This is one of the measures Acerinox is taking to return to reasonable margins after a long period of stainless steel price deterioration and increases in raw materials and supplies," Acerinox said in a statement to the market regulator.
(Reporting By Paul Day; Editing by Jesus Aguado)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data