Fitch downgrades Milwaukee bonds one notch to AA
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Tuesday downgraded its ratings on Milwaukee, Wisconsin's various unlimited tax general obligation bonds to AA from AA-plus and revised its ratings outlook on the city, Wisconsin's largest, to stable from negative.
"The one-notch rating downgrade reflects the city's highly restrictive revenue environment, lingering economic stress and reserve levels that are below-average for the rating category," Fitch said in a report.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |