Fitch downgrades Milwaukee bonds one notch to AA
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Tuesday downgraded its ratings on Milwaukee, Wisconsin's various unlimited tax general obligation bonds to AA from AA-plus and revised its ratings outlook on the city, Wisconsin's largest, to stable from negative.
"The one-notch rating downgrade reflects the city's highly restrictive revenue environment, lingering economic stress and reserve levels that are below-average for the rating category," Fitch said in a report.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets