Nevada judge won't block redemption of Okada's Wynn stake
LAS VEGAS Oct 2 (Reuters) - A Nevada judge on Tuesday ruled against dissident Wynn Resorts Ltd shareholder Kazuo Okada's motion for an injunction against a forced redemption of his 20 percent stake in the casino company.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |