Nevada judge won't block redemption of Okada's Wynn stake
LAS VEGAS Oct 2 (Reuters) - A Nevada judge on Tuesday ruled against dissident Wynn Resorts Ltd shareholder Kazuo Okada's motion for an injunction against a forced redemption of his 20 percent stake in the casino company.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |