Nevada judge won't block redemption of Okada's Wynn stake
LAS VEGAS Oct 2 (Reuters) - A Nevada judge on Tuesday ruled against dissident Wynn Resorts Ltd shareholder Kazuo Okada's motion for an injunction against a forced redemption of his 20 percent stake in the casino company.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S