3M drops plan to buy Avery-Dennison's office products business
Oct 3 (Reuters) - 3M Co said it terminated its deal to buy Avery-Dennison Corp's office and consumer products business.
The U.S. Justice Department had in September threatened a lawsuit to block the $550 million deal over antitrust concerns.
Separately, Avery-Dennison said it will continue to pursue a sale of the business.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach