New Issue-Banco do Brasil sells $175 mln in notes
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil on Tuesday sold $175 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. BB Securities, BNP Paribas, Banco Bradesco, Banco BTG Pactual, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: BANCO DO BRASIL AMT $175 MLN COUPON 3.875 PCT MATURITY 10/10/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 98.978 FIRST PAY 04/10/2013 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 4 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/10/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park