BRIEF-Moody's assigns B3 debt rating to National Standard Bank's domestic bonds
Oct 03 (Reuters) - National Standard Bank
* Moody's assigned a B3 long-term local currency senior unsecured debt rating to the domestic rouble-denominated bonds issued in March 2011 by National Standard Bank (NS-Bank). The outlook on the debt rating is stable.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.