- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
BRIEF-Moody's assigns B3 debt rating to National Standard Bank's domestic bonds
Oct 03 (Reuters) - National Standard Bank
* Moody's assigned a B3 long-term local currency senior unsecured debt rating to the domestic rouble-denominated bonds issued in March 2011 by National Standard Bank (NS-Bank). The outlook on the debt rating is stable.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this