BRIEF-Moody's assigns B3 debt rating to National Standard Bank's domestic bonds
Oct 03 (Reuters) - National Standard Bank
* Moody's assigned a B3 long-term local currency senior unsecured debt rating to the domestic rouble-denominated bonds issued in March 2011 by National Standard Bank (NS-Bank). The outlook on the debt rating is stable.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Probe into missing Malaysia plane looks at possible mid-air disintegration - source