KDDI finalising iPad sale deal in Japan with Apple-Nikkei
TOKYO Oct 4 (Reuters) - KDDI Corp is in the final stages of talks with Apple Inc to sell a new version of its iPad expected for release in Japan next month, in a move that would end rival Softbank Corp's monopoly on cellular-enabled iPads, the Nikkei business daily reported.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane