KDDI finalising iPad sale deal in Japan with Apple-Nikkei
TOKYO Oct 4 (Reuters) - KDDI Corp is in the final stages of talks with Apple Inc to sell a new version of its iPad expected for release in Japan next month, in a move that would end rival Softbank Corp's monopoly on cellular-enabled iPads, the Nikkei business daily reported.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls