BRIEF-Moody's assigns Baa3 to IRFC's proposed senior unsecured notes
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Baa3 rating to the senior unsecured notes to be issued shortly by the Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC). The proposed size of the debt issuance is about USD 300 million. The rating outlook is stable.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner