TEXT-S&PBulletin: MEMC Elect Mat Inc. Rtg Unaffected By $200M Issue
SAN FRANCISCO (Standard & Poor's) Oct. 2, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services 'B+' corporate credit rating (CCR) and 'B+' senior unsecured issue rating on MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. is unaffected by the company's recent $200 million term loan debt issuance. The outlook is negative. MEMC will use the term loan for general corporate purposes in addition to providing additional liquidity for the company. Standard & Poor's does not rate the new term loan.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls