BRIEF-Moody's places Regions on review for upgrade (senior at Ba3)
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service placed the long-term ratings of Regions Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries on review for upgrade. Regions Financial Corporation is rated Ba3 for senior debt and B1 for subordinated debt and its lead operating bank, Regions Bank has a standalone bank financial strength rating of D+, which maps to a baseline credit assessment of ba1.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade