BRIEF-Moody's places Regions on review for upgrade (senior at Ba3)
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service placed the long-term ratings of Regions Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries on review for upgrade. Regions Financial Corporation is rated Ba3 for senior debt and B1 for subordinated debt and its lead operating bank, Regions Bank has a standalone bank financial strength rating of D+, which maps to a baseline credit assessment of ba1.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’