BRIEF-Moody's places Regions on review for upgrade (senior at Ba3)
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service placed the long-term ratings of Regions Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries on review for upgrade. Regions Financial Corporation is rated Ba3 for senior debt and B1 for subordinated debt and its lead operating bank, Regions Bank has a standalone bank financial strength rating of D+, which maps to a baseline credit assessment of ba1.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution in holiday-thinned trade