BRIEF-Moody's reviews Zions for upgrade
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service placed the long-term ratings of Zions Bancorporation and its subsidiaries on review for upgrade. Zions Bancorporation is rated B1 for subordinated debt and its lead operating bank, Zions First National Bank, has a standalone bank financial strength rating of D+, which maps to a baseline credit assessment of ba1.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich