Marriott posts quarterly profit
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Hotel operator Marriott International reported a higher quarterly profit on Wednesday as its corporate business showed strength.
Net income came to $143 million, or 44 cents a share, in the third quarter ended September 7, compared with a loss of $179 million, or 52 cents a share, a year earlier. There was a lower share count in the most recent quarter.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks