PGS says contract seismic utilisation 46 pct in Q3
OSLO Oct 3 (Reuters) - Norway's Petroleum Geo-Services , whose ships scan the seabed for oil, had 46 percent of its capacity allocated to contract seismic survey in the third quarter, up from 40 percent in the second quarter, it said on Wednesday.
Multiclient seismic fell to 42 percent in the quarter from 48 percent in the previous period, while steaming rose to 11 percent from 9 percent.
One percent of the capacity was in yard, down from 3 percent in the second quarter. No capacity was on standby. (Reporting by Victoria Klesty)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source