Ralcorp appoints activist investor to board
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Food company Ralcorp Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it appointed investor Keith Meister to its board of directors.
Meister's firm, Corvex Management, urged Ralcorp in August to either sell itself, buy another company or change its strategy.
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting