Ralcorp appoints activist investor to board
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Food company Ralcorp Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it appointed investor Keith Meister to its board of directors.
Meister's firm, Corvex Management, urged Ralcorp in August to either sell itself, buy another company or change its strategy.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week