Ralcorp appoints activist investor to board
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Food company Ralcorp Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it appointed investor Keith Meister to its board of directors.
Meister's firm, Corvex Management, urged Ralcorp in August to either sell itself, buy another company or change its strategy.
- Palestinian fighters raid Israel on Gaza "truce" day |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Ukraine claims more territory as fight intensifies with rebels
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |