Ralcorp appoints activist investor to board
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Food company Ralcorp Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it appointed investor Keith Meister to its board of directors.
Meister's firm, Corvex Management, urged Ralcorp in August to either sell itself, buy another company or change its strategy.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia