Ralcorp appoints activist investor to board
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Food company Ralcorp Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it appointed investor Keith Meister to its board of directors.
Meister's firm, Corvex Management, urged Ralcorp in August to either sell itself, buy another company or change its strategy.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |