UPDATE 1-Hess' Port Reading propane truck leak stopped
NEW YORK Oct 3 (Reuters) - The leak in a truck loading propane at Hess Corp's 70,000 barrel per day refinery in Port Reading, New Jersey, has been stopped, and emergency responders are demobilizing, a company spokesman said on Wednesday.
The leak developed at about 10:45 a.m. on Wednesday. Emergency responders worked to safely disperse the vapors. Non-essential personnel were evacuated from the facility, while refining and gasoline and distillate product loading operations are continuing as normal. There have been no injuries.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash